Thứ Tư, 12 tháng 1, 2011

Liz is GONE forever :((

I can't believe that she's gone. I miss you a lot; please tell me that you will come back. When you are not in the classes I felt missing 2 chairs 2 people. Do you know that everyday I always keep thinking about you with all memories I save in my heart and lock it carefully. But why didn't u tell me that will go? You made me very awful while you're not there.

I CAN’T BELIEVE THAT YOU ARE GONE NOW!!! That was too shock.
I remember when Harry ask some questions and you quickly answer them, you are smart and always at the first place but now you're gone so Harry or Andrew gonna take your place but I can't let anyone to change your own place.
If I could have 3 wishes I will wish:

1. Nothing was happened.
2. Nothing was happened.
3. Nothing was happened.

Do you know that David's heart is broke to a million pieces? And especially, do you know that I miss you a lot and my heart is broke too?
I can't tell how much I miss you I just can show it by crying, begging and telling myself to not cry anymore. I'll try to keep in-touch with you by online at 4:00 P.M because it's 8:00 P.M in Aus.

Soooo......
Thank you for being my best friend and glad to be your best friend.

Sorry because this is not about the lesson but hope you guys enjoy and know that Liz is the good friend.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét